Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Soooooo

So that baby name poll that I put up... well we decided we don't like any of those names. haha.

We are dorks. I think we found one we like but we aren't sharing. Or at least... I'm not. D however has a large mouth so we'll see.

Things have been crazy here. The girls are nuts, schedules are nuts, D's work has been crazy. Just everything is nuts. And through all of this, I'm having the ickiest pregnancy. Just uncomfortable, moody, very... out of sorts. Like seriously, alien invasion. With Izzy I was so happy to be pregnant I don't think I stopped to even think about how uncomfortable I was. I was just happy. With Avery, I was sick as a dog for 4 months straight and then exhausted. And then the water weight. Oh the pain. That was awful. But the two hours of labor made it all better!

This one however, dude. Just seriously happy I'm not going to do this again. My thighs are huge, my butt is huge, my belly is HUGE. If one more relative tells me how BIG I look all of a sudden, I'm going to crawl into a hole for the next 16 weeks until the kid comes out. The indigestion is painful enough now that I'm sleeping sitting up all night. I'm already out of breath just walking to the park. And picking up Avery all day and chasing after her and Izzy is agonizing on my back.

I will be very happy when this kid is out of my body. I'll take the sleepless nights with a newborn over sleepless pregnant nights any day!

No comments: