Thursday, November 26, 2009

Just can't hide it!!!

I'm SO excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME!!!!!!

Well, technically... it's still Thanksgiving for 2.5 more hours, and THEN it's Christmas time! Yipeeeee!!!

For a period of time in my life, like between age 16-24 when I was a teenager, then a married person with no kids, I could care less about Christmas. But NOW! NOW! My kids think Christmas is the best thing on earth, and honestly so do I. Watching their faces, is the COOLEST thing! This year will be especially more fun because Avery is a bit older and she sort of has a clue about Christmas. That makes it that much more awesome! We're taking down all the decorations from the attic tomorrow, and then Izzy and I get to make a list of things that are broken, or what else we need more of, and then off to the store to get it! Yay!

I can't wait for Christmas. It's going to be the best Christmas ever. I've got my completed family of 6, and it's Tabby's 1st Christmas. Love love love love it!

No comments: