Wednesday, January 27, 2010

lots of things...

The start of this year sorta blew, and then it rained. For like 10 days straight.

Today, the sun came out.

And now I feel like I need to get off my butt and get in gear. Many friends need extra love right now. Wedding planning help, illnesses, new babies, dogs sick, lots of things. I have been trying to make sure to take care of other people besides our family. Food, cookies, cards, whatever they need. I feel like people need to know they are cared for by others. I like this. It makes me feel good. Selfless and selfish all at once.

Now I need to walk. Walk far. Walk for a good cause or two. I'm inspired. A friend I know is walking in the March of Dimes walk. I want to. The breast cancer 2 day walk is coming up. I want to.

I need to make this happen. I've always wanted to. Dang it. I will. If not both, I will do one. I need to start somewhere. I want to show the girls how much a difference, no matter how small, we can all make.

No comments: