Sunday, February 7, 2010

I never thought I'd love them...

And I can't stop watching them!!! Ahhhhhhh!

Reality Shows! Damn you Bravo and TLC and E! Evil evil little devils! I used to make fun of those crazy people who sat around at night and watched these lame shows, but they aren't lame! haha! They are like crack! I can't stop watching!!!

Like right now, I'm sitting here watching "Guiliana and Bill" on E! WHAT?!?! But I love them! They are like two D listers making money off ME! How cool am I for keeping their show on TV by watching marathons and TIVOing it! Actually, I don't TIVO them, but I DO TIVO "Keeping up with the Kardashians," and "Real Housewives of NY." But ONLY the NY chicks. The rest, are losers. Oh, god. Did I just acutally say that? Technically, no. I wrote it. So there.

I think it's really the train wreck factor. You want to look away, but you are afraid you'll miss something wildly entertaining, so you keep watching and watching and OH dang that was funny, so watch next week to see that train wreck again! It edidn't take me long at all to get hooked on those Kardashian sisters. And then one day, after their show was over, I just thought I'd watch a dab of Guiliana and Bill and again, hooked.

Next month the wives are coming! I am SO excited. And a bit of a loser. But, seriously! SO excited!!! Bethany rules!!!

Yeah yeah, I need to get a job or something.

1 comment:

Giddy. said...

BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!