Thursday, June 3, 2010

Woosh!!!

Um, what just happened?

5 more school days, and Izzy will be done with kindergarten! 5 more school days, and G will be done with JUNIOR YEAR! Holy crap! I'm going to have a 1st grader and a SENIOR in HIGH SCHOOL in my house in a few months!

Oh. My.

I seriously can't believe it. Tabby will be ONE next month! What the hell? It's like a hand, and hair standing up straight, and WOOSH! CRAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy!

Izzy had an outstanding kindergarten year. I was so impressed with her teacher this year, I asked her to teach 1st grade so that I'd know Izzy was in good hands. She laughed. I wasn't kidding. I've been doing a lot of volunteering at her school. D too. We love it. It keeps us busy, and keeps us in the know and known around school. I like that. I wish more parents got involved, but to each his own.

G has had a better year this go around. I'm hoping she really shines senior year. I really want to see her do good things after high school and I'm getting a tad worried that she's just not prepared to go out in the real world. She has definitely come a long way. I remember like it was yesterday, pulling up in front of D's old house, and out walked a little girl in a plaid skirt, polo shirt and pony tail. I drove her to kindergarten that day.

I can't believe I'm going to do that again 3 more times. Wow.

2 comments:

micheeled said...

Great and fantastic blog. I am interested very much in the subject matter of your blog, it’s my first visit. Woosh

jacobbayn said...

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me. Personalised Stubby Holders