Friday, July 30, 2010

The need to be MUCH more frugal...

I'm considering doing a daily blog, or weekly or something. About frugal finds.

Because
WE.
ARE.
BROKE.

I mean, seriously folks.

I know we aren't the only ones in this world who are having financial problems, but oh my lord. It's ridiculous. I just don't understand really. D works his butt off, makes a decent living, and we are still barely keeping our mouths above water. It SUCKS! And it makes me feel so bad, because my poor man doesn't feel like he's "providing" for his family. Totally 1950's, but I get it, I guess. My unemployment ran out for good, and I'm not even cool enough to get another extension. BUT I am not complaining because I got it for a long time. We were very lucky to have gotten it for as long as I did.

We don't even spend a lot of money! We shop at Target, Ross, Marshalls, and Trader Joes for goodness sake! High end retail? I don't think so. I mean, I occasionally dabble in Nordstrom, but it's like twice a year! (Totally justifying Nordstrom right now)

I'm really not sure who or what's eating all our money... oh wait, maybe it's those 4 estrogen filled children running around our house!!!!!!! I swear, all they do is eat, and eat, and drink all the milk, and the juice, and then the clothes get stained, and it's 2 o'clock and they are on their 4th shirt of the day, and then the laundry soap, and the water for the laundry, and the baths, and then PGE bill and OH MY GOD STOP!

That's it, I'm blaming the kids. I feel better. Goodnight!

No comments: