Saturday, February 5, 2011

This would do the trick!

I just saw this commercial and seriously... if I had one of THESE I might actually run again. It's called the ProForm Performance 1450 treadmill. It's not just an ordinary treadmill, it has some crazy technical stuff, and this nutso incline cushion thingie! Just click the link and look at it yourself!!! It even has this crazy feature where you can pretend to jog through parks and stuff, like Golden Gate Park and stuff! Seriously!!! How cool would it be to trick your mind into thinking you are running through Central Park, or through some crazy beautiful countryside in Italy. Oh, my, amazing!!! I think my knees would love me again.

Of course that price, is outrageous, but DUDE!

I wonder if anyone would notice if I started going to Sports Authority every day in my workout gear... I should try.

No comments: