Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Wasting time...

So we're all sick. AGAIN!!! Understand how annoying it is. As soon as one family member feels better, someone is getting sick. Tabs has an ear infection, pretty sure Avery does too, and Izzy has had a fever for almost 24 hours. And now I'm also feeling blah. Runny nose, head cold. Annoying. Seriously.

So since they are awake, I can't really nap. So I'm surfing the internet for ideas. I don't think I mentioned that I had this hideous wall of faux brick in my kitchen. Long story short, I got a bug up my butt and decided to take it off. It was so ugly! And in my quest to remove the hideous faux brick, I also totally destroyed the sheet rock. Which D had to replace, which his fabulous friend Mike had to re texture, and then paint, and thus I am not allowed to touch things anymore.

So now I have this lovely beautiful white wall. Awesome! Except I have no art for it! Boo! I have some wine items in the kitchen I was hoping to use, but then I found this fabulous website and found:

THIS fabulous picture!!! And there's more, here and here!!! Aren't they so fun?!?! It's still wine art, but with the cutest little modern, fun twist! I love them and they would be so cute on my wall! Of course I'd have to probably get rid of the boring standard wine art I have now, But whatever! I need something more fun to pep up the white walls! The colors are so pretty.

And now there's a kid whining for food... so my quest for wall art stops. For now.

No comments: