Thursday, March 3, 2011

Normal. Somewhat

Things I would really like to be again. Normal! Or, somewhat. Whatever I was BEFORE I got sick and then sick again, and now sick AGAIN! Seriously. I understand buying a home is supposed to be one of the most stressful times in one's life, but hello. Bought the house. Lived here for 4 months. Can we get on with it? Between me and the kids and the husband, one of us has been some kind of sick since January. And right before we bought the house, I was sick enough to warrant a trip to the urgent care clinic. Then there was the New Years fiasco and a trip to the ER. Then the kids got sick. Then we all got lice, then the little ones got sick. Do you get my drift here?

I am on day 7 of being sick again. And it's not like a cold, cough cough sick. It's like a lying on my death bed sick. Like, blood test, pee test and yes, stool test sick. O.M.G. Honestly. I have never in my life been this sick before for so long. Even the nurse at the doctor's office said "You again," upon my arrival there today to pick up my lab paperwork. YES I AM SICK OF YOU TOO LADY! I am sick of giving you $10 dollars every time I come in too! Thank God these women and my doctor are so nice or I'd be a very unhappy person right now.

I really really just want to be normal again. And I want my kids to be normal. And I want it to stop raining. And I WANT TO STOP COMPLAINING!

And I'd also like to be able to swim in our new pool. Thank you and good bye.

No comments: