Tuesday, May 3, 2011

HRH formerly known as...

Don't call me Audra anymore. Call me HRH. As in Her Royal Highness. Whhhaaat? Something wrong? I think it's awesome. And jeez, a girl can dream! Can't I?

This past week there was a wedding. Not just any wedding, but the wedding. THE Wedding. Of Prince William to Kate Middleton. And now that they are married, she's referred to as HRH. That is pretty frickin awesome. I want it. I'm stealing it. That's my new name and I'm sticking to it. For now.

The wedding was sooo amazing. And quick. My kind of wedding. Little ceremony, LOOOONG party. What blew me away and is still blowing me a way, is that wedding gown. Oh my gosh. That gown. It was perfect. In one fell swoop, Kate has changed the entire wedding industry. And I couldn't be happier. Bringing it back to modern, sleek, traditional. Clean. I love it. And oh my gosh, that dress designer Sara Burton of Alexander McQueen. She just made her mark on the world forever. That woman needs some serious kudos. I don't think anyone expected a dress like that. Oh and the lace, the lace. The long sleeves. And the sweetheart neck. Oh man. Breathtaking. I could go on and on. But here's some pictures, so I can shut up.



Tiny pictures. Sorry. But you get the idea.

So anyway... because I'm all over the place. I'm back on my wedding planning stint. Will and Kate inspired me to get off my butt and do something about it. Gracias Will and Kate. Signed, HRH

No comments: