Thursday, September 4, 2008

The downside of learning online...

Mother FLIPPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been trying to complete these stupid online labs and quizzes for my Intro to Computer Science course and dang it the STUPID BLOODY WEBSITE KEEPS LOCKING UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm getting so frustrated I'm about to throw the computer out the window even though I KNOW it's not MY computer's fault!

This is the part that absolutely kills me about online courses. The instructors give you an assignment and then give you the website to do the assignment on. The whole 60 person class logs on at the same time along with 50 million other people using the SAME online learning tool, the site freaks out and overloads and then takes a poop. SERVICE UNAVAILABLE!

It's not even like the assignment is complicated. Click here, drag here, oh here's how you SEND AN EMAIL! Yeah, I could do that in my sleep, but I can't do it ON THIS WEBSITE because it SUCKS!!!!!!!!

I love taking courses that are NECESSARY to graduate. Jeez!

No comments: