Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Can ya smell that... that's a little bit of fear!

Democrats beware... Sarah Palin's gonna gitcha!

Oh I am LOVING this woman! She stood up there tonight swinging that bat better than any man can! I'm so proud! WOW! For a first timer, holy crap she nailed it! I'm really excited to see what the polls say tomorrow. I think her speech was powerful, brilliant, funny, witty, and VERY straight forward. I swear I was in tears at one point when she started talking about McCain giving a grin and a thumbs up to the other POWs when he was being interrogated during war. She's a bad ass! She's going to be one hell of a VP slinging mud all while holding her special needs baby in her arms. What an amazing thing to see. I think all women in America must be so proud right now.

Now if we could have gotten Rudolph to shut his trap a little earlier, we could have watched the video introduction of her before she came on stage. Would have been nice, but apparently he needed his last 15 minutes of fame. Poor Rudy. Love ya buddy.

This is getting verrrrry interesting!! I love election years!!!

1 comment:

Mike said...

I agree. She's every bit as qualified to become President as Harry Truman was, probably more so. I may just vote for the Hero and the Hottie.