Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy Birthday to me...

In about an hour and a half, I'll be 29.

Well, technically, in about 11.5 hours I'll be 29 because I wasn't born until 9 something in the morning. I totally remember D FREAKING out when he was about to turn 29. It cracked me up. I'm totally ok with it. In fact, MORE excited to turn 30 so D can throw me a fat party next New Year and I'll have my third kid out and will be available to drink and act like an idiot freely! Of course, I can't drink now and can act like an idiot freely every day with no problem, but doing it on my 30th sounds much more fun!

This is my last year of my 20's!!! Yippeeeee!!! Is it weird that I don't mind being a big 30 year old grown up? I'm SICK of my 20's! I'm tired, and I haven't sat still in a long time and I need a break. I'm hoping my 30s brings a little bit of relaxation! I mean, 20's were great and all, and one more year is fine... but I'm ready to move on!

Check out all I've done from 20-now.

20- Had known D for a year already... hanging out at the club with him being a loser.
21- Legal loser... moved out of the parents house and into a crappy apartment in Alameda with D with druggies living next to and above us. (My parents were so proud!) Moved out of that apartment and into nice quiet condo in Castro Valley. MUCH better!!
22- Got engaged on my birthday!!! Got a great job working for the county. Married the love of my life November 23, 2002 (yes it was D!)
23- Horrible cyst developed on my left fallopian tube. Retarded doctor removed it and insisted to D and myself that children would not be possible. Conceived Isabelle November that year. (Still hate that doctor... got a new one immidiately!)
24- August 24th, had my first induced labor and out came my first born! Best day of my life!
25- Worked and watched my little one learn about life. Nothing exciting yet.
26- G finally moves in full time. SO happy! Worked on getting her on track... still a work in progress!
27- January had some hormonal issues, ended up being another baby in the belly. haha. Got laid off. Izzy started pre school. October 19th, another induction, another girl! Avery Kennedy was born. My little angel!
28- Still jobless, but D landed his fire job and life was on track again! Had my 10 year high school reunion in October.. then found out in November... another baby in the belly! Dear god, I promise this is the last one but can you try to send me a boy, please?

29??? I know there will be a baby in July and D will be off probation, and I'll have a 16 year old DRIVER in my house come February! Other than that, I have no idea what 2009 has in store for us.

Bring it on 2009! I've got plans to make good things happen for my family, but I'm on the fence about waiting until this child has left my womb!

Happy New Year everyone!!! And here's to my last year of being Twenty-something!

1 comment:

Kristen McD said...

Happy Birthday, Audra! I feel the same way about 30... like it's about time!! (((HUGS)))