Wednesday, June 17, 2009

One more month!

One more month and my man will no longer be a PROBATIONARY FIREFIGHTER! Yay!!!!!!!! And if I wasn't carrying a basketball in my belly, and I didn't have this ridiculous pain in my leg from possible phlebitis, I'd be really excited!

(I'm totally writing this while watching the Real Housewives of New Jersey so I'm totally spacing. This is an awesome fight! I freakin love Theresa!)

Izzy is now a preschool graduate. She's on her way to kindergarten come August. Conveniently she turns 5 the DAY before school starts. Awesome. G slid through sophomore year and is now working at the pool all summer and will be starting her junior year the same day as Izzy starts kinder. A junior in high school, and a kindergartner... oh and a 1 year old and a newborn. Uhhh what? How in the heck?

We're making some changes in the house this weekend. We've put the whole house hunting on hold for the time being because the interest rates went up and well... ouch. Not worth it. So we'll be moving Izzy into Avery's room and turning her room into a playroom/nursery. Of course the baby won't be in there for a while, but I want to get Izzy and Avery all acclimated before the new one comes, and before school starts. I think they'll be ok. We'll have to change up Izzy's bedtime routine, but I think she'll be ok. She hates sleeping by herself so I think she'll be happy to have Avery in the room with her. Avery on the other hand... is going to wake Izzy up EARLY! It should be fun. She likes to yell in the morning into the monitor, or make funny noises and laugh. I know I'll be hearing "Izzy wake up!" over and over again. It should be funny. They'll have fun playing with all their toys in one location, and I'll be happy that there's not crap all over the house!

D's a stress case and a half. He's got a lot of work to do before probation is over... and well if I haven't mentioned before, D is a HUGE procrastinator. HUGE. Like worse than my sister. Sorry sis. So he's making his life harder, therefore stressing me out, and stressing the kids out. Fun. I love my procrastinator. Really. I do. Just keep repeating that mantra in my head.

I was really hoping we'd be all moved before the new munchkin arrived, but ya know... it's just not our time yet. I'm ok with it. I don't want to settle for a house I am not in love with. Everything will fall into place when it's time.

5 1/2 more weeks and this kid will be here. (Please let it be more like 3 weeks) Wishful thinking. It will never happen.

No comments: