Monday, January 3, 2011

Not so pretty...

New Years Eve came and went. Happy New Year! We went to bed at 12:10. Heh. Lucky we stayed up til midnight.

I had a stomach ache. I felt like crap. And then at 5am I woke up with gut wrenching pain in my belly. That was Saturday. My birthday. Happy 31st. Now let's see how your toilet's working! We had planned to go out to dinner with a group of friends and then to see this hilarious comedian after. I thought for sure my stomach issues would subside and I would just take a nap and all would be well.

I missed my own birthday party. No joke. I couldn't even get up off the couch. I tried so hard. Thought for a minute I could. Even showered and did my hair. And then, went back to bed. What a crappy birthday. Seriously. I missed my OWN BIRTHDAY PARTY!

And sadly, everyone had fun! Boooo! I was hoping it would suck. Just kidding.

I'm just starting to feel better. Three days later. Worst illness ever. And I still don't know what the heck it is, or where it came from.

Here's to a redo!

No comments: