Friday, July 1, 2011

I sometimes freak out...

Sometimes when I get certain cravings I freak out. Like today, when I had a sudden major craving for vegetable Lumpia from this place in town, I immediately was all: Holy crap self! How could you be pregnant?!? And then I realized... duh. Aint possible. And THANK GOD.

Three kids is enough. Seriously. Even having that 4th stray step is enough to pull my hair out of my legs for a fun time. It's painful, but way less irritating and nauseating sometimes!

And then add to that there is always a stray child, a niece a nephew, a friend, a play date... etc. Annnnnd there's those leg hairs again. Yep, still more fun. Don't get me wrong. I LOVE my kids. I'd do anything for them, and I love my nieces and nephews but duuuuuuuuuuuuude, mama needs more than a 2 hour nap to calm the nerves. I think this whole not being at school summer crap is getting under my skin, and you know that sad part? It's only been like 2 weeks! No! It can't be! Seriously. Year round schools. Let's do this State of California!

It's not just me either, it's the kids. They are lost without structure. They don't know what to do with themselves just sitting around all day, PLAYING AND HAVING FUN! That is so not cool! We want school back!

I do. So bad. Too bad we have like 9 weeks left. (Insert BIG sigh)

No comments: