Friday, September 30, 2011

Coming along...

Exciting things are happening with mommy in the next couple months!  I'm well on my way into developing a business plan, and setting the wheels in motion!  So exciting!! 
Trying to get so much squared away, it's crazy how much you have to do to get a business license.  Plus we have 50 million things going on this month.  I am guessing I will have everything smooth and ready January 1.  And this time, there is NO backing down.  I am making a promise to myself that I WILL get my business license, I will get my training done, and I WILL get my business off the ground in 2012.  There's no time like the present and the present is NOW!
I had the best wedding last weekend, and it really made me realize, that now the kids are capable of hanging with daddy for a night so that mommy can work and do something she loves!  They survived, daddy survived, and mommy didn't feel too guilty.  And that was amazing.  And I got some fantastic referrals! 
Go me!