Saturday, July 5, 2008

Weekend quotes to get me MOVING!

Sometimes I sit and read empowering and inspiring quotes to kick me in the butt and start to focus. So I'm blogging some to remind me of them later.


"You can control your life by controlling your time." - Conrad Hilton

"I am only one; but I am still one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something. I will not refuse to do the something I can do." - Helen Keller

"You miss 100% of the shots you never take." - Wayne Gretzky

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." - Winston Churchill

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there." - Will Rogers

“In matter of principle, stand like a rock; in matters of taste, swim with the current.” - Thomas Jefferson

“We cannot hold a torch to light another's path without brightening our own.” - Ben Sweetland

"Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
—Eleanor Roosevelt

Women belong in the house... and the Senate. ~Author Unknown

And I think this one will be my theme! Thanks Madonna!

I'm tough, I'm ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay. ~Madonna

No comments: